Medical Disinfection Services
Service Pro Inc follows all EPA and CDC guidelines, as well as all medical device disinfection standards. Our staff is trained in the proper use of chemicals, high-efficiency equipment, PPE, and other appropriate procedures when disinfecting your facility. Our staff is professional and there to make your workforce, patients, residents and guests feel better about the cleanliness, health, and safety of your facility. This is more than your facility looking clean. Now, more than ever, this is about making your facility free of germs, bacteria, and other harmful pathogens.
Other Commercial Disinfection Services by Service pro Inc :
Important Elements of the Service pro Inc. Medical and Healthcare Disinfection Services
- We use only hospital-grade, EPA-approved disinfectants.
- After fogging/misting, we wipe all surfaces. Spraying alone isn’t enough. The EPA believes that fogging/misting methods of application for disinfecting may not be adequate on their own. Here is a link to the EPA Ruling.
- We use color-coded microfiber wiping clothes to help ensure that cross contamination does not happen.
- We have systems in place for reasonable assurances that the technicians administering the disinfection services are healthy and not carriers of the germs they are disinfecting.
- We use the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to protect our technicians from the environment they are working in, from the disinfecting chemicals being used, as well as, from the germs that are being disinfected.
We put our disinfecting experience to work for you to make sure that no details are overlooked. For over 30 years, Stathakis has cleaned medical and healthcare facilities. We understand this unique environment and how to properly clean and disinfect to HCAHPS and JCAHO standards. Through our disinfecting service, we disinfect telephones, chair arms, light switches, door handles and other important touchpoints that are important to your good health. Additionally, touchpoints like Washroom , desktops, cafeteria tables and chairs, kitchenette counters and appliances, are all sprayed, wiped, and disinfected for your safety. Exam rooms are disinfected from top to bottom, including patient chairs, counters, lights, exam tables, dispensers, sinks, and floors. Again, our goal is to make sure that your employees and patients stay healthy by doing our part to reduce the transfer of germs and sickness.
In Assisted Living facilities, we disinfect everything. Common spaces, hallways and handrails, dining areas, resident rooms and their bathrooms, are all sprayed and properly wiped. New, clean, color-coded microfiber towels are used for each resident room.