The purpose of this plan is to prevent, control and mitigate the effects of the COVID19 Virus that pose high risk to humans and business operations. It is our goal to provide the most consistent service to our clients even in the event of a crisis with proper preparation through planning, staffing, training, contingency plans, updating cleaning protocol according to CDC as necessary and great communication between our office and our clients and employees. Our business plays a pivotal role in protecting our employee’s health and safety as well as the health and safety of our clients building occupants.
coordinator (PC) established for company
- Monitors virus updates from local, state and federal organizations.
- Communicates updates and impacts to executive team.
- Assists with implementation of necessary updates to business operations and cleaning program.
- Reviews existing cleaning equipment, chemicals and supplies to comply with CDC recommendations.
- Communicates new policies, new cleaning protocols to clients and employees as necessary.
- Monitors staffing levels and increases staffing as necessary.
- Inventories and orders surplus of supplies needed to mitigate virus.
- Managing employees that may fall ill to virus providing support as necessary.
- Communication to workforce
- Communication pipeline established to keep all team members informed & for workforce to contact if issue arises.
- Educate staff on basic hygiene issues and ways to prevent spread of germs.
- Managers and Supervisor notify staff on hazards and CDC guidelines for prevention techniques for virus. Implement in cleaning curriculum as necessary.
- Provide information to workforce about pandemic planning.
- Provide updated cleaning schedules and checklists to inform workforce.
- Establish Coronavirus attendance policies and
protocol and communicate to staff.
- Flexibility for staff members.
- Contingency staff cross trained.
- Employee exposure plan
- Mandatory stay at home.
- Follow Up and Evaluation
- Return to work protocols
- Communication to clients
- Communication coordinator established
- Establish emergency communication plan
- Coordinator communicates to clients on any changes regarding cleaning program or staffing.
- Coordinator offers clients solutions to better prepare facility against infection or spread of virus.
- Quality Assurance
- Perform inspections while workforce is working to ensure proper cleaning guidelines are being followed.
- Perform inventory to keep proper levels of chemicals and equipment due to more comprehensive cleaning specifications.
- Provide retraining to existing staff on proper cleaning specifications.
- Increasing staffing level to offset absenteeism for front line staff.
- Daily check-ins with Managers and Supervisors.
- Cross train employees to work several specialties and locations.
- Flexibility on shifts.
- Hire and train Supervisors to provide flexibility and coverage over multiple teams and locations.
- Meet with supply chain partners.
- Stockpile/order equipment and supplies necessary to combat virus.
- Allow flexibility with labor cost as cleaning/disinfecting will take more time.
- Provide support for workforce as needed (medical, attendance, financial, etc.)
- Meet with financial partners-access to capital if necessary.