Nobody likes stained mirrors, dirty fitness equipment, and the smell of sweat in their gym. When customers join your fitness facility, they expect a clean, hygienic, and refreshing environment so they can do their best in their daily workouts.
There are more than nine thousand gym, health, and fitness clubs in Canada, with more opening every day. The proliferation of public health campaigns has contributed to increasing consumer awareness regarding fitness and workouts. And due to the rising trend of adulthood obesity and cardiovascular diseases, the PHAC and CIHI forcefully emphasize the significance of healthy lifestyle choices.
So if you’re currently running a gym facility or planning to open one soon, this blog will serve you well. Read on to learn some handy tips to ensure the success of your business in the fitness industry.
1. Ensure Exemplary Customer Service
Every business has unique goals—in the same way, your gym facility should be aiming to attract clients and retain them. Maintaining seamless multi-channel customer interactions is imperative to ensure the success of your business across the board.
- Set SMART goals and set short, achievable deadlines for high ROI.
- Leverage substantial competitive research to understand the marketing and value creation strategies that work for your niche.
- Integrate digital channels to stay in touch with your customers. Set up a user-friendly website, newsletter, or even a smart app to make your offering more functional for the consumer.
- Share daily workout tips and advice. Motivate your consumers by posting about their fitness-related success stories.
- Be prompt and interactive when it comes to handling customer complaints.
- Install gym management software to stay on top of your customer service game.
2. Maintain the Workout Equipment
After you’ve successfully attracted customers, it’s time to ensure a proper, pristine gym environment. Some useful tips for maintaining an excellent gym facility are mentioned below:
- Optimize the relative humidity and temperature inside the gym by installing seamless HVAC systems.
- Regularly inspect the gym equipment and promptly repair and replace malfunctioning units.
- Follow all guidelines related to occupational safety and customer hygiene.
3. Offer Sanitary Products in Your Gym
You certainly don’t want your clients falling sick after touching dirty gym equipment. Inadequate cleaning practices fuel the growth of bacteria. Along with skilled trainers and excellent customer service, you need top of the line equipment and fixtures to impress your clients. Here are seven essential products that you must stock in your fitness club:
- Equipment wipes
- Anti-bacterial sprays
- Hand sanitizers
- First aid kits
- Female hygiene products
- Paper towel dispensers
- Filtration vacuums and scrubbers
4. Avail Services of a Professional Cleaning Crew
Let the professional cleaning personnel at Service Pro Inc. take care of your gym’s cleanliness and disinfection. Our high-quality, compliant cleaning products and techniques ensure a spotlessly healthy environment inside your gym.
Our value-additive services include scheduled inspections, seamless communication, easy booking, and insured cleaning services for your maximum satisfaction. Get in touch with us today and avail excellent gym cleaning services in Calgary & Edmonton.